About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
Are you an experienced front-end developer (React, React native. GCL, CSS). A team player who wants to help the product and the team move forward? Are you passionate about being pixel perfect and with an eye for design? Then we’re looking for you!
You will work with a small team that is passionate and wants to grow smart. Together we will take it to the next level and build our international presence.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what we do and is keen to support this. Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will work together with the rest of the development team on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
In short, you build and master the user interface of our product!
Who are we?
The Cue is start-up in developing smart ‘business games’ for big Enterprise clients. We provide gamification software (web and app) for business consultancy firms to implement organizational change and employee performance programs. The product has a successful track record in multiple leading companies (i.e. banking, technology and retail) in The Netherlands and international. We’re a pretty cool company, why? Our clients are always surprised by the fun and great impact we give them, and also these 2 factors are very important for our own team.
Currently we are building the version 2.0 of our product.
What are you going to do?
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js and React native.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• You will first work together with our current development team to learn our code, while we starting a new team after making copy for our department,
• You work closely together with a (game) designer and product owner.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across web and mobile platforms
What are the requirements?
• At least 5 year of work experience and 2 years with React and React native.
• Good project organization skills and time management skills.
• You are fluent in English.
• You are a team player and eager to help the team and the product forward.
• Some experience with Typescript, Graphql, Emotion Styled Components, and CSS Animations would be a plus
What do you get?
• An awesome team.
• An open and honest work environment.
• Room to develop yourself and training to facilitate that.
• The opportunity to work for large worldwide companies.
• A salary that suits you.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.