About our client
Since starting in 2015 they’ve quickly become the market leader in express package forwarding. And they’re only getting started! Check out the video below to learn more about MyMalls’ concept.
What kind of person are we looking for?
The front-end developer is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining our functional platforms. This is a hands-on role for a creative and analytical mind.
– Provide intelligent and meaningful contributions to the development of the company’s strategic plan.
– Translate business goals into software solutions.
– Identify opportunities to measurably improve our platforms. Manage/support the full development process; from idea conception (determining pitch/scope) to launch including A/B testing and optimization.
– Work with the various teams to develop and support new initiatives and platform improvements.
– Stay abreast of the industry’s competitive landscape, trends, and third-party data sources to constantly identify new opportunities and/or potential threats.
– Must be able to work directly in a Rails codebase
– Familiarity with TailwindCSS a plus
– Familiarity with Unpoly and/or AlpineJS a plus
– Familiarity with React Native a plus
– Good project management skills
– Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
– Critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills and eye for detail
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Ann innovative, outside the box thinker
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.