Want to work for a start-up that uses AI to recognise cat photos on Instagram?…
About our client
Internet Brands is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. The consumer internet division owns and operates more than 95 websites in seven categories. The company attracts more than 62 million unique visitors per month, with 97% of the audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for one of our biggest clients. Please take a look below for the responsibilities you’ll have and the requirements you’ll need!
– Implement and integrate key web components in a developer-friendly Node/npm environment.
– Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
– Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
– Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
– Implement node utility modules to support continuous integration and deployment functions.
– Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
– Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation.
– Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
– Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
– Working hours are a half day overlap with American timezone EST
– Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
– Understanding of SEO and able to implement SEO best practices.
– Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile development practices: Scrum, Kanban/Lean, test-driven development, continuous integration
– Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
– Strong communications skills.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.