We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
About our client
At Ready Education, we are deeply committed to improving student success and college graduation rates worldwide by crafting digital experiences that build community and increase student engagement. We work over 425 higher education institutions globally, helping them better engage their students, improve the student life experience on their campuses, and ensure that they ultimately provide success for their students.
Tens of thousands of university administrators and millions of students rely on our products to do their work. Ensuring that our systems are highly available, and that our product & engineering teams can iterate rapidly to deliver value are critical to our work of improving student success. So we’re looking for people with a strong background (and interest) in systems and DevOps engineering to help us architect, build, as well as maintain our ever-expanding platform. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working across our entire technology stack and with all engineering teams to help make our products more reliable and easier to work with than ever before. Your work will not only directly and tangibly impact all engineers on the team, but also the success of millions of students across the world.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who share our values, who will:
– Put Student Success First: Ready Education exists to improve student success. As a an engineer on the team, you will work to ensure that our product is successfully adopted and utilized by our 425+ campuses, and with every decision, always put the student at the heart
– Accomplish More As a Team: our team here at Ready is made up of passionate, hardworking people who support, care for, and challenge each other to achieve wins together. We learn from each other and embrace creative tension to ensure the best idea wins. We collaborate to solve problems together
– Have a Learning Mentality: we are looking for intellectually curious people who never stop learning and growing and who embrace change, which is essential at a constantly evolving tech company. You will continuously push yourself and others around you to improve and evolve
– Move Fast and Innovate: to be successful at Ready, you will need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. You will need to have excellent judgement and decision making skills to solve problems and move forward quickly
As a Front-end Developer you participate in the biweekly sprint. You cooperate to the best of your ability and do your utmost to achieve this sprint again and again.
You are part of the Development Team, which consists of Back End, Front End (iOS & Android) and Design. You discuss with each other what is needed to move forward with our product and you proactively think along with it. You also report suggestions to improve our products to the Product Owner(s).
You also review the work of your colleagues and therefore provide them with feedback. You will work closely with the Support department to ensure that our app is as successful as possible and that our customers and users are satisfied.
– Experience with Angular/React/Vue, we are currently working with Angular13;
– Extensive knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS and related technologies
– Have a completed university degree;
– Have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, but of course more is also allowed;
– Likes to stay up to date with developments in your field;
– Can communicate well with colleagues and likes to have fun within your team;
– Want to keep learning and become the best at what you do!
Watch a video about Ready Education
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.