We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
The GoBright Platform is a smart workplace platform founded in 2016. Originated from a great dream to make working at the office worldwide more effective, easier and smarter. At the office, we prefer to spend our time on positive things such as working with great customers, exciting projects and building relationships. We don’t want to waste our time on e.g. the endless search for available work / meeting places, unnecessary administrative actions or complicated systems.
In a time that COVID turned everybody’s world around, our platform is in high demand, and we are growing even faster than we were already doing. And that’s where you come in, do you like to build software that is used all over the world by 100’s of thousands of users?
– C#.NET framework & C#.NET core on the backend
– Angular on the frontend
– Ionic for mobile development
– Microsoft SQL Server, Redis & blob storage for data storage
– Azure hosted, including Azure Functions, etc.
– Automated testing, Automated builds, Automated deployments
– ISO 27001 certified
- You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use
- You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
- You link these web applications to our APIs
- You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes.
- We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable.
- You can coach your colleagues to help them getting better at Frontend developing
What we ask
- That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in frontend development, with at least 3 years full-time experience in Angular
- You know the ins and outs of Angular 2+, TypeScript, CSS3 and HTML5
- You care about code quality, a lot
- You enjoy coaching colleagues and take responsibility for that.
- Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic education level
- If you have experience with Ionic for mobile development, then that would be a plus
- The Agile method is second nature
What we offer
A good, competitive salary
Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative company
Good secondary conditions
Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.