We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to start on a new project for a web App.
The App will consist of a frontend and a backend using a database and will be built from scratch; login system, payment options, background tasks support, database design, deployment setup, etc.
In later stages this App might grow into a suite of multiple tools using the same dashboard/interface. This App will serve as a basis for a larger toolset.
You will be the main developer and you will be supported by the the product owner in this stage. Later the team might grow.
What qualifications are we looking for?
– 4+ years of web development experience (Python, PHP, Ruby)
– 3+ years of frontend development experience (jQuery, Angular, React)
– 2+ years of database design experience (MySQL, PostreSQL)
– Worked in teams of developers
– Good communication skills in English
Stack knowledge (to be decided):
– PHP7 or Python3.4 for the backend.
– ReactJS or AngularJS for the frontend.
– MySQL or PostgreSQL knowledge.
– Apache or nginx
Development tools knowledge:
– git & github knowledge
– Scrum / Kanban agile development
– App deployment / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
– You have contribute to open source projets;
– You have a good feeling for user interfaces;
– You have worked with payment gateways, like Stripe;
– You have experience with REST APIs and building fast web interfaces;