About our client: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online…
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Internet Brands is currently seeking a full stack developer for their Helios team.
– Design, implement, and test solutions
– Improve and Advance the CI/CD processes
– Ensure system security through industry standards
– Build tools to monitor the health of the application
– Work fully integrated with the development and product team to ensure high performance and reliability across all tiers of the stack
– Help create product requirements and manage implementation for projects related to company’s technology platform
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant experience)
– 3+ years of experience in development of back end services (Platforms, Windows Services, etc.)
– Experience in developing Rest APIs
– Experience with agile processes
– Excellent understanding of OOPs, Data Structures and Algorithms
– Source code management, CI/CD Processes (Gitlab, STash etc)
– Open & eager to learn new technologies
– Experience in DevOps technologies – Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.