About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Martindale and Internet Brands are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Lead Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to high-traffic sites and help to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. We’re seeking motivated engineers who are natural leaders and who thrive in collaborative team settings. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
Hours: Prefer 4 hour overlap with US EST working hours (9am-6pm)
– Report to and collaborate with Director of Software Development & Engineering to build highly scalable enterprise applications
– Lead a team of 10+ skilled developers while being hands-on
– Work closely with Technical Project Manager and Product Managers to achieve deliverable goals in 2-week sprints
– Work with the design / UI team as needed to provide feedback and guidance
– Create and manage integrations with several back-office tools and systems
– 8+ years of professional coding experience, with 3+ years of leadership experience.
– Advanced knowledge and experience working with Laravel
– Excellent understanding of Relational and NoSQL database
– Experience with Shell scripting and deployment tool such as Jenkins along with development tools such as Docker
– Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Joomla and OctoberCMS and Website hosting/development is a huge plus
– Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile development practices: Scrum, Kanban/Lean, test-driven development, continuous integration.
– Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
– Strong communication skills.
– BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice To Have:
– Familiarity with A/B Testing.
– Familiarity with website analytics.
– Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.