About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
About the job
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to expand our team with a medior/senior full stack engineer. Our headless Saas-platform designed for B2B and D2C commerce typically integrates with a wide range of other applications. Via our GraphQL API’s the platform ‘talks’ to frontends like
WordPress and Vue Storefront. In the meantime customer- product- pricing- and stock data is going via our REST API’s from and to Product Distributors, ERP systems, Marketplace integrators, etc. The full stack developer will be start in the team that designs and builds these integrations, using our APIs, third party APIs and integration tooling. The position requires someone smart, who is open for collaboration and the ability to continuously improve and learn.
The team works closely with the rest of the product engineering team and our client facing teams. It’s therefore possible to continue to develop towards a full stack engineer in our product team or to roles like solution consultant or solution architect in our client teams.
We are Propeller
Propeller is changing how B2B commerce is done. From separate worlds, where the sales team and e-commerce are disjoint channels, towards a unified approach that brings together on and offline sales.
Propeller is a Software-as-a-Service platform designed for B2B commerce, where you have all the data at your fingertips to drive more revenue, reduce errors to 0% with zero-touch order processes and deliver
outstanding customer experiences with personalized customer portals.
Our remote-first development team is at the core of Propeller, driving our product innovations through the use of cutting edge technologies and solutions. Propeller encourages the curious and provides opportunities for personal growth and development beyond our existing tech stack and expertise.
Propeller is built on a strong foundation: our 25 member team at Propeller has 100+ years of experience in building e-commerce software and is growing rapidly. Our team can be found in four countries, with HQ office being in Amsterdam.
– Like to work in a multidisciplinary teams
– Innovative, thinks big and not afraid to experiment
– Collaborative team player
– Proactive and willing to take initiative
– Responsible and reliable
– Adaptable/ flexible
– Detail oriented
What you’ll do:
– Work with our clients and partners to design and build different types of integrations.
– Work with our product team to improve and extend our APIs where needed.
– Implementation of customer specific wishes and features.
Your competences/ skills:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
– 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer, System Integration Specialist or Integration Consultant.
– You have experience in working with APIs and/or Webservices (SOAP/REST/GraphQL).
– Programming language NodeJS.
– You like working in teams and see the challenge in building scalable and well performing data/application integrations.
– Experience/ familiarity with e-commerce platforms is a plus
– Excellent communication skills
– Good proficiency in English
Working hours and location
– 9AM – 5PM, open for flexibility
– Work from Anywhere
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.