About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
What kind of person are we looking for?
You will mainly work in a project team with the CTO and 1 to 2 medior developers on new modules for Donna. In addition you will work on other client projects, support junior developers as needed and act as an important sparring partner for the CTO.
What qualifications are we looking for:
• Min. BSc in IT related field (preferably also MSc or higher)
• Skilled in both front- and back-end
• Experience with Unix, basic UI/UX and PhpStorm
• Math genius; advanced mathematics was one of your best subjects in college
• Stress-proof, you are used to work with deadlines and you know how to reach them
• Result-oriented, you have a clear understandig on how to reach your goals and work well organized.
• Proactive participation in projects; we love input from our team.
• You stay updated with the latest developments
• At least 3 years of professional experience
What they offer
• A great full-time job in an ambitious startup
• Varied projects, never a dull moment
• Informal and pleasant working environment
• Growth opportunities within the company
• Fully catered visits to their company in the Netherlands
• Visits to our office to work together and get to know each other
About our client
They develop web- and mobile apps using Kaiser Chassis, their framework built on top of Laravel and Angular. They help companies digitize their business processes and innovate in their market with commercial products and services. This is done by a team of 9 enthusiastic professionals.
Early 2018 they launched Donna, a web-based ERP that combines the strengths of Kaiser Chassis with Artificial Intelligence. Donna stands for ease of use and adaptability allowing companies to digitize themselves quickly and successfully.
Due to their recent growth, they are looking for a full stack web developer to strengthen their team. Are you ready to go on an adventure with them?
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find
their dream job working for an international client. A job where you
can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life
whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje
based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their
own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the
same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at
home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards
the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related
subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are
looking forward in welcoming you to our family.