About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
To keep up with their expanding client base, our client is looking for a Fullstack PHP developer.
What kind of person are we looking for?
– You know PHP like your mother tongue;
– You speak, write and code in English;
– You know what you can and what you can’t;
– You have more than average frontend skills;
– You like programming just as much as we do;
– You give thorough estimates and take deadlines very seriously;
– You can explain very well why one solution is better than another;
– You keep yourself up-to-date to the latest developments in web development;
– You write readable and testable code;
About our client
Novat.io is a young tech company based in The Hague (The Netherlands).
They deliver high quality websites and applications for a growing group of interesting clients. Most of their solutions are built with the Laravel PHP framework, but they also like Silverstripe and Magento very much.
– We are two web fanatics that love to code;
– We think and talk about coding all the time;
– We keep ourselves educated about the latest web technologies;
– We have worked more than 10 years on big and complex web projects;
– We take code quality very seriously and know a codebase is a continuous work in progress;
– We want to expand by hiring developers that understand what we are talking about;
Required skills and knowledge:
– Laravel, Symfony;
– GIT and Composer;
– jQuery, Node.js, Vue.js, Webpack;
– Responsive CSS, Bootstrap / Foundation, SASS / LESS;
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.