What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
[closed] Full Stack Developer (5+) for American client
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our American client.
– Design, estimate, and code new features
– Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams
– Participate in software design discussions
– Participate in sprint planning and other project ceremonies
– Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand
– Work in a collaborative team environment
– 5+ years of experience in full stack development, preferably with PHP and Node.js
– Experience with object-oriented programming in PHP
– Complex SQL queries and database schema design using PostgreSQL
– MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symphony, Lumen)
– Experience with modern server components (Redis, Memcache, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr)
– Consuming and creating RESTful web services
– Ability to identify issues and problem areas, either functional or performance-related, and
proactively identify solutions.
– Superb attention to detail.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Passion for excellence, creativity, and team collaboration.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.