About our client
Internet Brands is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. The consumer internet division owns and operates more than 95 websites in seven categories. The company attracts more than 62 million unique visitors per month, with 97% of the audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Internet Brands is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, the business acumen to identify and drive product goals, and the technical capacity to interface with engineers. The ideal candidate is deeply skilled in A/B testing and help us grow our business through continuous optimization.
As a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of products in our Legal vertical – the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys. You’ll be joining a motivated team of engineers, designers, project managers, and business management focused on expanding on our leadership position. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with various stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities.
Successful candidates will combine analytical skills with strong user experience design skills and instincts. They will balance a bias to action with a thoughtfulness that underpins good decisions. They will build consensus, but not at the expense of speedy decision-making and execution. They will participate in designing resilient processes and procedures, and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
– Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
– Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products
– Interface with business, content, and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
– Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
– Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
– Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.
– BA/BS required HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
– 5+ years of experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
– 3+ years of relevant experience in product experimentation.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
– Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
– Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.