What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
About our client
Hooray helps start-ups and small to medium companies with simplifying and automating personnel affairs. Never forget to renew a contract on time and let teams arrange their HR affairs themselves. With Hooray you create a ‘great-place-to-work’!
What is Hooray?
Hooray is a single page application that was built API-first. The back-end runs in Node.JS (Feathers / Express shell and Sequelize ORM) and works seamlessly with our real-time Angular5 front-end.
What are you going to do
– Your code is made as clean and sustainable as possible
– You think about the technical choices objectively and do not stick to previously made choices or existing knowledge
– You work in short sprints of two weeks so that we all get a little better every day.
– You never lose sight of performance and safety
– You have a passion for your profession!
– You know how to inspire our developers during mini-presentations and code reviews.
– You are proactive and take initiative
– Performance, privacy and security are high on your list
– You know how to connect APIs like no other
– Minimum 3 years work experience as a developer
– Experience with front-end development (HTML5, CSS3)
– Experience with Scrum, version management (Git), CI / CD, QA (unit testing, code coverage) is a plus
– University work and thinking level
– You master the English language
– Money :)
– Experiencing the complete growth of our start-up
– Our happiness officer ensures that you start your day with a smile every day
– A close team of specialists (ux / ui, development, growth) and a cozy mix of personalities.
– A team of 2x back-end developers and 2x front-enders who can use your help.
– Full-time job
– Personal development
– Training allowance
– Hardware and software that you want to use
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.