Are you a Magento backend developer that’s looking for a position where you can use your creativity, intelligence and analytical skills? And do you appreciate an environment where you can grow, learn and share knowledge? Then we might be looking for you!
About our client
They help organizations to work in a customer-oriented way and to innovate. With over 10 years of experience and 500+ digital projects, they know what works. Based on the latest technologies and insights from data, they design, develop and optimize digital solutions with the best user experience and highest efficiency.
What you’ll learn:
You will have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. We offer various coaching and training courses. This way, you can realize your own ambitions. You and the team stay up to date with the latest techniques through innovation. In this way you ensure that BlueElevation offers more and more value and that it continues to grow and fulfill our ambition.
You will come into contact with various challenging development projects of our customers. You build complex integration projects with various backend systems, you build new modules for our (B2B) customers. You take the lead in various product development and process optimisations. You will also be involved in standardization of processes, development processes and setting up the infrastructure for ‘continuous integration’ and deployment.
Thanks to your knowledge and experience, you add an important and distinctive contribution to achieve the best result for our clients.
You do this together with a passionate team of colleagues.
You think it’s cool to share and inspire knowledge from your role and experience.
What we expect:
From functional designs and User stories you realize the Magento backend and you deliver modern and distinctive Magento projects with the team. You also continue to develop and optimize this. You also optimize our working method and (test) processes in order to get the quality at the highest possible level.
– Personal ambition and a drive for your profession are more important to us than graduation
– You are a developer with at least 3 years of experience with Magento2 backend development, preferably 5 years of experience with backend development
– You have primary experience with PHP and you have (demonstrable) experience with larger/complex projects
– You enjoy working on complex challenges in an open and transparent Scrum team
– Your motto is “quality first” and continuously think about quality and process improvements in the team
– It’s nice if you can spar with the frontenders to come up with solutions in JS or Vue and help realize them
– You are an enthusiastic team player, innovative and like to share knowledge
– You are analytical, proactive and have good communication skills
– You are eager to learn and want to get the most out of yourself by investing in substantive and personal growth
– You are fluent in English
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.