What kind of person are we looking for? At Propellor we’re building a software-as-a-service platform…
We are looking for a dedicated PHP developer with experience in CodeIgniter, and good communication skills.
– Preferably at least 4 years experience
– Someone who is able to oversee a larger system and can think about how new functionalities can best work
– You are a reasonably open person who can communicate with us and with our colleagues in Skopje
– Someone who feels responsible for the end product and timely completion (not only looking at the technical complexity)
– You would also be able to eventually support our customers, for example via e-mail or phone, about the application
Education: University or college
You would work in an entrepreneurial company as a part of an international team of PHP programmers, two of which work from Skopje and 5 from Haarlem in the Netherlands. You will work together with them to develop our software product. In addition to the PHP programmers, there is also a team of 4 mathematicians-developers that focus on the mathematical part of the development.
About the client:
We provide a software product to customers in the energy market.
Customers can thus manage their portfolio of energy contracts, optimizing and assessing risks. They can also manage their power plants, transportation and storage of gas. Customers are energy suppliers, energy producers and large end users throughout Europe.
Interested? Are you interested in this job? Please call Maja Palchevska 075 330 352