About our client: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online…
About our client
INAIT SA, a startup company based in Lausanne, Switzerland, is seeking a permanent and full-time Product Software Engineer. Are you interested in supporting both our research and product teams working on exciting applications of cutting-edge AI?
- Create user-facing cloud applications and internal applications (incl. API or libraries)
- Ensure software engineering best-practices and provide technical guidance to the product team
- Work closely with Product Owner (PO) and Product Manager (PM) to define feature specifications and implement them
- Work closely with DevOps expert to build reliable and scalable user facing cloud application
- Implement testing strategies and CI/CD pipelines
- Write specification, documentation and provide support to users
- Professional experience in Python, C++ is a plus
- Demonstrated experience building maintainable and testable code bases
- Strong knowledge modern application architecture (REST API, SPA, Microservices, …)
- Strong knowledge in using version control tools (GIT) and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with software build and packaging
- Experience with GitHub actions is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of secure coding principles and best-practices
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent job-related experience with minimum 2 years of experience of hands-on
- Working experience as a Software Engineer in a collaborative, multi-cultural and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work both independently and in team-based environment
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to post COVID19 pandemic, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.