About our team We are a small team, doing big things. Our current team manages…
About our client
Their unique next-generation eLearning platform helps people to make their training an ‘inspiring learning journey’. By using ‘blended learning’, each learning journey will be adjusted for each individual. They are a Dutch company, based in Rotterdam. The working environment is stimulating, hectic but fun, and different every day. They have a no-nonsense approach and believe in open, positive and respectful collaboration. This approach allows them to improve continuously and offer their clients a better experience.
What kind of person are they looking for?
They are in need of a medior to senior QA engineer to join the current QA team that started earlier this year. The end goal is to have enough automation in place so they can move towards continuous integration and DevOps. The client’s team in Skopje is currently 8 people.
– You like the whole scala of testing, from functional manual testing to automating whatever
test is suitable for automation.
– You are not a follower but you know how to stick to a plan and execute it.
– You are up for a challenge and you come up with your own creative solutions.
– You are a team player, analytical, result orientated and you love to learn.
What we ask
– A university or bachelor degree;
– Experience working as a web-application tester;
– Experience with (or ambition towards) test automation;
– Experience with Fitnesse and/or Selenium web driver, browser stack
– Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ATDD;
– Test domain certification is appreciated (ISTQB or TMap).
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.