For one of our biggest clients we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager. With…
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of software quality assurance experience, experience in web-based technologies and testing, a background in software/ web development, and meticulous attention to detail. Strong test case creation, black box testing, documentation, and communication skills are a must. Previous test automation experience is strongly preferred, but on-the job training is available.
• Daily coordination of testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers.
• Mentoring and training other QA Engineers.
• Working closely with distributed development resources in several countries.
• Assisting in the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
• Planning, creating, and documenting testing/test cases for projects.
• Planning, creating, executing, and documenting automated test scripts for projects.
• Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts created by other QA resources to ensure coverage based on requirements.
• Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
• Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
• Managing stakeholder expectations.
• Developing and executing automated test scripts.
• Executing black and white box tests on web-based products.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Reproducing customer-reported issues.
• Assisting developers with issue analysis.
• Verification of patches and bug fixes.
• 4+ years of software quality assurance experience.
• Experience testing websites, SAAS, or web-based technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC.
• Strong understanding of software engineering and SQA methodologies.
• Strong documentation and communication skills within a team environment.
• Strong understanding of web-delivered applications.
• Experience creating test cases and testing documentation with or without requirements/specifications.
• Experience testing web services (XML/REST/SOAP).
• Basic understanding of Oracle.
• Experience with SQL and relations databases.
• Familiarity with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
• Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
• Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Visio).
Nice to have:
• Completion a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year university
• Experience with compatibility, security, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, or stress testing
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with SQA automation and load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Watir, WebTest, Silktest, TestComplete)
• Experience with keyword and data driven automation
• Experience with continuous integration tools (ex. Hudson, Cruise Control, Bamboo)
• Experience with web services automation and load testing tools (ex. NeoLoad or SOAPUI)
• Experience with unit testing frameworks (ex. JUnit)
• Experience with Subversion
• Experience developing in Java, JSP, PHP, or Python
• Experience with object-oriented software development/programming
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.