About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Internet Brands is currently seeking a PHP Developer to join our team. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work and will have an opportunity to grow within the role. This opportunity is excellent for candidates interested in developing a long-term career in PHP development.
– Design, estimate, and code new features.
– Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
– Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at Internet Brands.
– Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
– Perform code reviews of your team member’s work.
– Mentor junior engineers.
– Participate in software design discussions.
– Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
– Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
– Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
– Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
– Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
– 5+ years of working experience with Magento 1.X and 2.X
– Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
– Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr).
– MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii).
– JIRA framework familiarity or some experience with Trello or Basecamp.
– Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
– Collaboration with engineering teams in multiple locations.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.