Every day we create inventions that help our customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications.
About our client
Iprova is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, and Cambridge and London, UK. We are working with some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe and Japan to develop advanced AI-based algorithms that enable the products and services of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than ever before.
Hundreds of patents have been filed by our client’s customers on their inventions, and granted patents based on our inventions are cited by companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented QA Tester/Engineer to play a pivotal role in our software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have strong opinions for software quality and a proven track record of ensuring that software products meet the highest standards of excellence.
The role of QA Tester/Engineer requires the following skills:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure product quality.
- Execute test cases, document test results, and maintain test artifacts.
- Identify, report, and track issues using issue tracking tools.
- Perform regression testing and verify bug fixes.
- Work closely with developers to isolate, reproduce, and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of QA processes and practices.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in software quality assurance, including both manual and automated testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Familiarity with test management and bug tracking tools (e.g., Jira).
- Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your professional life and career, while enjoying every working day.
At Personal Programmer we encourage a hybrid way of working where we balance remote work with working from the office. We allow every developer to make the choice where and when they want to work. On our side we provide you with everything you need or expect from an office: a completely renovated, modern office in a central location, with multiple conference rooms, privacy for concentration during work and a whole floor dedicated to relaxing and enjoying time together.
We are, and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment. We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client. Great benefits, including a loyalty plan and team buildings, are also included to make sure people stay connected and involved.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcome you to our family.
Please note that we will only reply to the applicants with suitable experience.
The information given would be used for recruitment purposes and by submitting, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information with strict confidence.