Our clients job offer:
We are looking for an ambitious senior software developer for our PHP projects.
Technical working environment Ibuildings
We use PHP and the Symfony framework or Laravel for the robust backend. And frameworks like React, Vue and React Native for front-ends, PWA’s and mobile apps. For content management environments we use Drupal 9 and JAMStack solutions.
We apply modern software development practices such as SOLID principles, OTAP streets with Vagrant, Docker and Continuous Integration and Deployment, and architectures such as microservices and hexagonal architecture.
– You’re a Software Engineer who likes to evolve.
– You are familiar with methods such as TDD, BDD and DDD, in order to be able to use them where necessary.
– You are familiar with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
– You are looking for nice colleagues around you; the people make the work and being able to work well together is at least as important as the work itself!
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Are you enthusiastic about the challenges involved in working with demanding and dynamic clients such as Strukton, RTL Nieuws, SURFnet, TCE and Volkers? And do you believe in an agile approach, in which you work together with the client? Then let’s get acquainted!
What do we offer?
– A fulltime job
– Internal trainings and workshops, given by our own researchers.
– Every year, together with your colleagues to several (PHP) conferences such as our conference Dutch PHP Conference, PHPBenelux or DDD Europe.
– An environment where open source is important; contributions are stimulated and we also contribute with the necessary libraries.
– Possibility to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. (At the moment, due to the COVID-19 measures, we work entirely from home)
– Good secondary conditions
What do we expect from you?
First of all, a colleague who is eager to learn and enthusiastic:
– Has at least 5 years of experience in PHP and wants to broaden and/or deepen his technical skills, but above all wants to become a better software engineer.
– High level English in speaking and writing.
– Works and thinks at University level.
And that, just like us, with passion for technology, you like to make every project a success for the customer!
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.