Iprova is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices in Lausanne, Switzerland, Cambridge and London, UK. We support some of the world’s best-known technology companies in North America, Europe, and Japan to enable the products and services of tomorrow to be invented faster and more disruptively than ever before. For this, we have developed advanced AI-based algorithms and a software platform that our clients and/or our in-house inventors use.
Every day we create inventions that help our customers to define new products and value-creating services in areas such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare and communications. Hundreds of patents have been filed by our customers on our inventions, and granted patents based on our inventions are cited by companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
We are seeking a senior product designer to work with our talented team of researchers and software engineers, and play a leading role in building the products on top of our state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for a person to drive our product design efforts. This role involves working closely with the product director on product discovery for new product features, user research and user testing. The role includes ownership of the overall user experience of our current SaaS platform, and creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes for the new product features and enhancements.
This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity of working in an exciting, high energy, creative and very fast-moving start-up environment – at the same time as working alongside some of the world’s best-known technology companies.
The role of senior product designer requires the following skills:
– Ownership of the holistic user experience of our SaaS invention platform and leading its visual and interaction design.
– Working closely with the product director on product discovery efforts and leading the creation of low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes that are tested with our in-house inventors and external clients.
– Presenting product design ideas to our cross-functional engineering teams and company leadership.
– Undergraduate degree in computer science, industrial design, multimedia and interaction design, or other relevant discipline.
– Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
– 4+ years commercial experience in product design, particularly for web-based applications, with a portfolio of product designs or client work.
– A demonstrable interest in invention, creativity or innovation.
– Experience with data visualisation for web applications.
– Knowledge of software engineering or machine learning.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.