What kind of person are we looking for? At Propellor we’re building a software-as-a-service platform…
We are looking for a skilled iOS developer. Our social app requires some serious talent to build. Do you have hands on experience with building social network functions like chat, timeline and news feeds and are you up for a challenge? Then this job is something for you.
We offer a challenging full-time job with a competitive salary. You will work within a dynamic, young and growing company with room for personal development, where initiative is encouraged and your opinion is valued. You will join a pleasant and ambitious environment where you will become an integral part of our company.
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform
– Work on an ongoing iOS project
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
– Deliver exceptional and readable code
– Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
– Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines
– Proficient with Swift,
– Familiarity with Objective-C
– Excellent understanding of User Interface Development , Storyboards , Xib, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Foundation, XIB, CoreData, KeyChain, SQLLite, NS Notification, MVC pattern
– Proven experience with Realm Database
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– Experience with Socket.IO
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Experience with performance and memory
– Experience using third-party libraries, Cocoapods, and APIs
– Have applications posted in the App Store
Preferred Additional Skills:
– Experience with IGListKit framework
– Experience with automation and modern CI tools/technologies
About our client
Movic is a leading ticketing company in the Netherlands. We currently employ 25 professionals. Our tech team consists of 3 back end devs, 2 ios developers, 2 android developers and a designer. The company has several activities like running a ticket selling website, a blog platform for event news and building high end software. We are currently developing a game-changing international ticket selling and reselling platform with interactive 3d Maps of venue’s. Another big project is building a social media app called Wannajoin? where people can share agenda activities and tasks with friends and family and are able to chat about it, all inside one app. Our Company name “Movic” stands for “Move 2 Victory”. It reminds us to never lean back and always keep pushing ourselves forwards towards new ideas and improvement of current technologies.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.