About our client Our client is a pioneering and fast-growing technology start-up company with offices…
We are looking for a skilled C++ software developer to join our young and dynamic company in The Netherlands.
– You write, test, analyze and evaluate software for Windows.
– You will work mainly on existing software.
– You work in a small team, with a great responsibility for the projects.
– You will investigate, document and modify software specifications throughout the development cycle.
– You analyze and correct software defects.
– You will assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
– You help your colleagues from the after sales department in solving problems.
– You have university working and thinking level.
– You have experience with / want to learn how to use (Borland / Embarcadero) C ++ Builder and can think out-of-the-box.
– You are flexible and able to learn/understand new technologies quickly.
– You can work both autonomously and in a team.
– You have good written and oral skills in English.
– An exciting and challenging job in a young and dynamic organization.
– A competitive salary package, depending on education and experience.