About our client
Internet Brands is an American new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications. The consumer internet division owns and operates more than 95 websites in seven categories. The company attracts more than 62 million unique visitors per month, with 97% of the audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a Web Developer for one of our biggest clients. Please take a look below for the responsibilities you’ll have and the requirements you’ll need!
– Develop responsive, multiscreen enterprise web and mobile web applications and APIs using modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Vue, React, RequireJS)
– Project responsibilities include development, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance
– Work closely with a cross-functional Scrum team to understand requirements and recommend appropriate solutions, including Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Designers and Backend Developers
– Actively participate in and contribute to global site architectural discussions and initiatives
– Actively contribute to and enforce best practices, group standards
– Mentor other developers, including peer reviewing code and pair programming (shadowing)
– Proactively keep up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies; drive adoption of new technologies and best practices
– Work collaboratively and effectively with a geographically dispersed team
– Ensure adherence to architectural standards, risk management and security policies
– Identify ways to improve design and development with an eye on user experience
– 3+ years relevant work experience developing enterprise web applications
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or MIS, or a total of 7 years of IT experience
– Ability to hand-code complex web applications utilizing various JS libraries
– Experience with responsive web design and capable of designing and altering existing CSS code to meet design specifications with HTML5/CSS3
– Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline and Webpack build processes
– Experience with modern JS features like JS Modules, ES6, RxJS, Async / Await will be an added advantage
– Experience working with Node.js, NPM applications
– Exposure to source control methodologies (GIT/Stash/Command-Line)
– Ability to build, test, debug and troubleshoot, clean compliant code
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.