What kind of person are we looking for?
You are a passionate medior PHP developer who, as part of our multidisciplinary team (currently 15 specialists), wants to develop beautiful and innovative websites for our clients (NGOs, commercial organizations and especially cultural organizations in The Netherlands). You work together with other developers to transform functionalities into structured code. A customised WordPress environment is used as a CMS and you tailor it, as user-friendly as
possible for the end-user. The CMS and websites are often provided with connections to APIs to process external data. You will be responsible for the backend of small and large websites, and work on the further development of existing projects. The websites require sometimes quick pragmatic solutions, at other times scalable and high-performance structures. You think along with us about solutions, not only within projects but also about developments and new techniques to improve our general work(flow) and process. You will help us achieve our ambitions as an organization and will also grow on a personal level. You are always willing to help colleagues and share your knowledge, just as your colleagues are there for you.
– 3 Years or more of experience as a backend developer.
– Familiar with WordPress and Custom Post Types.
– Experience working with web service integrations (APIs) such as SOAP and REST.
– Performance, privacy, security and clean coding are part of your DNA.
– Strong creative problem-solving ability.
– Strong communication skills in English.
– Pro-active attitude to work: independently and in a team.
– Experience with GIT, HTML, CSS, jQuery or React is a plus.
– Interest in The Netherlands and its cultural institutions.
What do we offer?
– Awesome work; our clients are ambitious and constructive.
– Our team is friendly and passionate, our way of working is refreshingly pragmatic.
– We take good care of you, with a good salary, flexible working hours, good fringe benefits and training opportunities.
– We encourage each other to deliver good work and there is room for your personal professional development.
– We are a close-knit team through regular contact with each other during work and study trips.
– We like to invest in the contact with us by having you visit our office in the Netherlands from time to time and to be part of our team trips.
Eagerly Internet is a full-service internet agency based in the heart of Utrecht. Nice work with nice people, that’s what we like to use our talents for. That means a pleasant, informal team with a focus on quality, innovation and (mostly cultural) clients with guts, for which we can develop online resources that splash off the screen.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward in welcoming you to our family.