We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
About our client:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Copywriter, who will be responsible for the development of marketing communication materials to support business to business customer acquisition and customer retention initiatives for multiple high-profile brands.
– Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
– Manage resources and write copy to support all marketing initiatives in specific verticals: Legal or Health
– Develop and lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development and marketing initiatives.
– Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Success, and Business Development) to develop and produce content themes/topics to support marketing initiatives.
– Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, paid search, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
– Manage external content writers and content agencies.
– Write copy for content and product launches/go-to-market campaigns.
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.
– 5+ years of experience in content writing and strategy in a B2B environment. Experience targeting SMB customer segments is highly desirable.
– Demonstrated experience developing and creating high quality email content.
– Strong writing, editing and writer-coaching skills.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Strong collaboration and communication skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing preferred.
– Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
– Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
– Experience in Legal or Health categories is a big plus.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.