We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Infrastructure Engineer. Can you re-architect and maintain deployment pipelines…
What kind of person are we looking for?
Do you have enough of the island jokes and do you really want to work for an international client? Then we welcome you!
We want to work together with you and use your expertise as a JAVA developer when it comes to the development of innovative web applications. Our strength is creating beautiful gadgets as links for purchasing systems, planning tools or web shops. We work very agile and flexible, but always together.
Let us know who you are …
We think your background is just as important as your fun personality. Check the requirements below to see if you will excel during the job interview:
– A completed higher professional education / university study program
– Minimum 3 years work experience, which you have gained as a JAVA ninja
– Experience in the field of Android or iOS is a plus
– Good communication skills towards clients and colleagues
– Perseverance (unleash those super powers within you!)
– Team spirit
– Can speak fluent English can speak
… Then we tell you what we offer you
– A very nice team with hard working, friendly colleagues (see datavisual.nl!)
– The always fun VrijMiBo
– A good wage
– Opportunities to continue to develop yourself
– Working with a number of beautiful international clients
About our client
Who we are? Specialists in making smart online solutions. Crazy people with knowledge of technology and usability. What does every person in our team have? Professional knowledge and a good dose of humor!
Come work in our ever-growing team, that started in 2007 with 2 enthusiasts. Already working with 10 unique colleagues!
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that help Macedonian developers to find
their dream job working for an international client. A job where you
can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life
whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje
based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their
own client. We have an ocean based setup where everyone works in the
same office space. Our HR is solely focussed on making you feel at
home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards
the client if needed and advise on salary and other work related
subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are
looking forward in welcoming you to our family.