We work to simplify the cloud for IT professionals so they can focus on what really matters, making their customers’ lives better.
For this client, we are currently looking for multiple Senior Developers.
About The Role
- Propose, review and take ownership of technical designs at the EPIC level
- Contribute to the standards and code review process of its development team
- Mentor developers 1 and developers 2 of its development team
- Ensures responsibility and delivery of RCA (root cause analysis) on request
- Applies knowledge of SDLC best practices and design patterns
- Contribute to the technological plan by executing the Product Owner’s vision for the products of his development team
- Identifies the elements of technical debt within its development team and contributes to their prioritization
- Maybe involved in the recruitment process and second stage technical interviews as standby interviewer
- Identifies opportunities, the latest innovative technologies and best practices as part of the technology watch of its development team.
- Demonstrated experience of 5+ years in developing Web applications, APIs and SaaS products
- Knowledge and application of SOLID and DDD principles, as well as a strong orientation for clean code
- Experience with the following technologies: .Net Core, .Net Framework, C#, Angular, EntityFramework, Nhibernate (or other frameworks), SQL Server, MongoDB, RabbitMQ
- If your experience is in Java and you are interested in learning C#, we have an internal training team to support you
- College or University diploma in computer science.
About The Client
Headquartered in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada our client is a cloud services provider that works hand-in-hand with companies to help them choose the right products, optimize day-to-day operations, prevent unnecessary headaches, and accelerate growth. Their mission is simple: combine proven expertise with a genuine human approach to provide solutions tailored to their clients needs, no matter the organization’s size.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your professional life and career, while enjoying every working day.
At Personal Programmer we encourage a hybrid way of working where we balance remote work with working from the office. We allow every developer to make the choice where and when they want to work. On our side we provide you with everything you need or expect from an office: a completely renovated, modern office in a central location, with multiple conference rooms, privacy for concentration during work and a whole floor dedicated to relaxing and enjoying time together.
We are, and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment. We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client. Great benefits, including a loyalty plan and team buildings, are also included to make sure people stay connected and involved.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcome you to our family.