By applying data and analytics at scale, we engage individuals with timely, relevant messaging that optimizes experiences and outcomes, driving loyalty and lifetime value for our clients.
About The Partner
Working Hours: 3 hrs overlap with Central Timezone (9am-6pm CST).
What you will do
- Develop and maintain software to support a streaming data platform that powers an industry-leading healthcare CRM product Contribute towards software projects that use programming languages including Python, Scala, NodeJS, and SQL
- Work with a variety of data stores including traditional relational databases, NoSQL databases, and real-time messaging queue systems like Kafka Use SQL to analyze healthcare and marketing data sets
- Refactor and optimize our existing code base to improve efficiency and performance Respond to ad-hoc questions and assist our technical support team as necessary Ensure that our data pipelines are performant and scalable
- Ensure that our consumption layers and platform APIs meet the needs of end users
- Work collaboratively within a small team to design and implement creative solutions to our business needs
Plan, refine, perform, and review work according to agile software development methodologies
What you will bring
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts, including programming methodologies and the software development lifecycle 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries to analyze and report on data
- 2+ years of experience writing Python code
- Experience with additional scripting languages is preferred Experience with CI/CD pipelines including the use of git and Jenkins
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-based services from providers such as Amazon Web Services
Experience with TDD, automated testing, or writing tests to prove your code does what it’s supposed to
Understanding of enterprise scalability needs
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively to complete tasks and meet deadlines
About The Client
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.
Please note that we will only reply to the applicants with suitable experience.
The information given would be used for recruitment purposes and by submitting, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information with strict confidence.