About our client: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online…
HeyScience SA (Lausanne, Switzerland) is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to help us build an AI research assistant for scientists that can learn to specialize into any research field.
• Developing, maintaining, orchestrating, and testing of a containerized microservices infrastructure.
• Implementing features from database to pixels.
• Identifying and optimizing code performance.
• Understanding, expanding, and enforcing code quality and standards.
• Learning from, reviewing, and mentoring other developers.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field and at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in industry.
• Solid understanding of modern Python, Javascipt, HTML and CSS.
• Understanding of modern practices in the software development lifecycle such as testing, code reviews, and DevOps.
• Microservices and containerization.
• Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.
• Experience with multiple API styles such as REST, GraphQL, gRPC, etc.
• Experience with multiple database paradigms such as NoSQL, Key-Value Stores, and Graph Databases.
• Working with designers and front-end engineers.
What we offer
• Working with a young and dynamic team.
• Opportunity to help build up and shape a next gen AI company.
• Flexible working model for working on site or remotely.
• Attractive salary and bonus scheme.
They are a young startup in Lausanne that is building the next generation tools to help researchers navigate the scientific literature and keep-up with their field. HeyScience SA (heyscience.ai) is a joint venture of Frontiers, the leading open-access publisher and INAIT.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.