If you are a developer who is a hands-on technologist and your idea of fun is to leverage the latest technologies to deliver a world-class product, you will fit right in!
About The Partner
Working Hours: 3 hrs overlap with Central Timezone (9am-6pm CST).
What you will do
- Work in an agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface frontend through the back-end.
- Develop, modernize, and make enhancements to existing application or new enterprise microservice applications
- Understand coding standards and implement them within code being developed
- Commit code, perform code reviews, drive testing best practices, and assist with configuration and release management
What you will bring
- 3+ years of full stack web development experience
- Experience with Node.JS (preferred), Java or a programming language of choice
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs
- Knowledge of TDD, automated testing principles, and testing best practices
- A drive towards self-learning of new technologies, techniques and methods
- Understanding of automated deployments
- Keen attention to detail, eye for design and understanding the value of collaboration with UX/creative and product teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, completion of a recognized programming bootcamp, and/or equivalent work experience
About The Client
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.
Please note that we will only reply to the applicants with suitable experience.
The information given would be used for recruitment purposes and by submitting, you consent to have your personal details used to process the job application. We will treat the information with strict confidence.