What does a Product Support Specialist do? You put our GoBright platform in the spotlight,…
[closed] Senior iOS Developer
What kind of person are we looking for?
As a Senior iOS Developer you will work closely with a group of developers, product managers and designers to work on our wide variety of mobile applications. A Senior iOS Developer will be expected to help contribute to multiple projects from start to finish. As a member of our mobile team you will also be expected to know the latest trends in mobile and must be able to demonstrate new technologies to the team.
- Use JIRA in Agile environment and Participate in Daily Standup, Spring planning and Retrospective’s meetings.
- Vet new ad products for use in the app and confirm that desktop/mobile web approaches can be supported.
- Integrate new ad products into the SDK to facilitate usage by affiliates. Fix defects for Ads and Promo teams.
- Should be a driving force to discuss new and better approaches openly. Plan, design and implement features together with the team.
- Investigate non-native content for transition to native view in app and ensure we can support all existing ad products and metrics tracking.
- Industrialize and write documentation for the SDK.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS Development.
- Experience with using Swift 5 and code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect backend services.
- Experience on Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Must have built at least one SDK.
- Experience with understanding Kotlin, object-oriented programming and protocol-oriented programming.
- Experience with Admob or Ad Manager, WebView debugging, Cross-Platform App development or Frameworks will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Unit and UI Testing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and time management
What do we offer
– A good salary, based on your experience;
– A diverse and friendly team, all equally driven to make the platform an (even greater) success;
– Plenty of room for personal development and own initiative to fill this position as successfully as possible;
About Personal Programmer
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.